This is difficult because there were a lot of moments for me - not just on the runway but also alongside the main events, for example see bonus below, plus the Blow off schedule. But for now, again in the words of Dermot / Tess / Bruce and others - in no particular order: oh before i start my new Rupert shoes were also a "moment" - whats not to love....
1. Erdem's secret garden - well not so secret as tranquil
2. Richard Nicholl flying high along the track at Topshop space
3. Westwood - amazing queues but even better space to show
4. Paul Smith - always a highlight
5. Twenty8twelve - cupcakes. Full stop
6. Burberry - the glass slipper... and wow show, frow, and everything else
7. Anna Della Russo sightings, cherries etc...
8. Peter Pilotto - lady like glamour
9. Claridges - just for a de-brief
Bonus - my all time favourite moment, a "cool" person nonchalantly lighting the obligatory ciggie and then catching her hair on fire, just a little bit. Too much hairspray perhaps??.....
opening images: thesun